If your readers love healthy, whole food recipes, you’re going to love this one! Our “Whole30” PLR package features Whole30-compliant recipes with original photos that are ready to publish on your website.
Here are the recipes featured in the “Whole30” Recipes with Original Photos PLR package:
- Balsamic-Glazed Chicken Drumsticks
- Buffalo Chicken Lettuce Wraps
- Lemon and Dill Salmon with Herb Salad
- Marinated Flank Steak with Chimichurri Sauce
- Mustard Pork Loin with Thyme Roasted Carrots
- Tri-Color Roasted Rosemary Potatoes
- Refreshing Mixed Berry Salad with Raspberry Vinaigrette
- Pineapple Shrimp Stuffed Avocados
Here’s a look at the original food photos included in the brand new “Whole30” Recipe PLR package:
*All recipes come with at least 2 to 3 large food photos that are exclusive to KitchenBloggers. (I personally take each photo so you don’t have to worry about their source).
The “Whole30” PLR pack also includes these special bonuses:
- 2 additional “Whole30′ bonus recipes (with additional original food photos)
- Bonus product review
- Easy Monetization ideas for this package
Think of all the time and money you’d spend if you were to create this content yourself each month… Brainstorming new ideas, making multiple trips to the grocery store, paying for ingredients, developing and testing each recipe, taking quality food photos, and coming up with ideas to share via email and social media.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the “heavy lifting” for you with this convenient recipe and photo PLR package – for a fraction of what you’d spend doing it yourself! In fact, you get all 48 pieces of high-quality food content in this package for less than 44 cents each. (If you were to buy stock food photos elsewhere, you’d pay at least $1 per small photo).