The “Living Low Carb” PLR package includes 8 kitchen-tested low carb recipes with original photos (all exclusive to KitchenBloggers). You will also receive a “Top 10 Tips” sheet to go along with these recipes.
All recipes are gluten-free and do not contain any added sugar, preservatives, or pre-packaged ingredients. (Even if your blog isn’t strictly “low carb” – these whole food recipes are still delicious and healthy!)
Here are the recipes you’ll receive with this pack:
- Ranch-Rubbed Roasted Pork Chops (includes Homemade Dry Ranch Seasoning Recipe)
- Pickle-Braised Chicken Thighs with Cauliflower Rice
- Lemon-Pepper Baked Chicken Wings
- Mayo-Free Broccoli Bacon Salad with Toasted Pumpkin Seeds
- Pan-Roasted Brussel Sprouts & Bacon
- Cauliflower & Goat Cheese Soup
- Spicy Roasted Cauliflower
- Arugula, Portobello, & Feta Frittata
Here’s a look at some of the 28 photos* included in the “Living Low-Carb” package:
*All recipes come with at least 2 to 3 large food photos that are exclusive to KitchenBloggers. (I personally take each photo).
You’ll also receive these special bonuses…
- 2 additional bonus recipes (one with 6 additional photos)
- 15 monetization ideas for this content
- social media graphics
- Social media graphics tips
- Pinterest pins sample templates
Think of all the time and money you’d spend if you were to create this content yourself… Brainstorming new ideas, making multiple trips to the grocery store, buying ingredients, developing and testing each recipe, taking quality food photos, and coming up with ideas to share via email and social media.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the “heavy lifting” for you with this “Living Low Carb” PLR Recipes with Photos package – for a tiny fraction of what you’d spend doing it yourself! In fact, you get all 48 pieces of high-quality food content in this package for just 50 cents each. (If you were to buy stock food photos elsewhere, you’d pay at least $1 per small photo).
Download Your Copy For Just
$27 – $17!*
*Use coupon code LowCarb at checkout to get discount!
This PLR (private label rights) content is exclusive to KitchenBloggers. You may edit and publish this content under your own name. For example, you may use this material for blog posts, enewsletter content, cookbooks, free opt-in reports, or other products to give away or sell to your customers for their personal use.
However, you may NOT sell, give away, or otherwise distribute the PLR or any other resale license to this material. This content may NOT be sold or given away on another PLR or Master Resale Right (MRR) site.