Take Your Readers on a Culinary Tour of Tuscany with These Delicious Kitchen-Tested Recipes with Original Food Photos!
If you are a food, lifestyle, or health blogger, you already know how hard it can be to keep your blog filled with fresh food-themed content. With everything else you have going on, it can be a real struggle to constantly come up with delicious, new recipes and mouth-watering images your readers will love.
Fortunately, we can help!
Our ready-to-publish recipe and food photo collections offer an affordable way to keep your blog filled with brand new, high-quality food content.
This Exclusive “Tastes of Tuscany” PLR Package Includes:
- 8 brand new kitchen-tested recipes – ALL with original photos (That’s 2 new blog posts with photos per week for a month!)
- 50 LARGE original food photos
- “Top 10 Tips Sheet” – Relevant cooking tips and kitchen hacks for each pack. (Perfect for sharing via your eNewsletter or on social media)
- 2 Bonus Recipes
The gluten-free recipes featured in this package also do not include any added sugar or any other pre-packaged or processed ingredients, so they can be used on just about any website that features healthy, clean eating recipes and lifestyle tips.
Fresh, “From Scratch” Recipes Your Readers Will Love!
Here are the exclusive, kitchen-tested recipes in the “Tastes of Tuscany” PLR pack:
- Succulent Braised Pork Roast
- Tuscan Meat Ragu Sauce
- Chicken with Pecorino Cream Sauce
- Tuscan White Bean Soup with Pancetta and Porcini Mushrooms
- White Beans with Sage
- Classic Polenta – (includes images for 3 variations: creamy, grilled, and fried)
- Castagnaccio – Classic Tuscan Chestnut Flour Cake
- Necci – Tuscan Chestnut Flour Pancakes/Crepes
***All 8 Recipes include exclusive food photos – see sample images below***
Plus These 2 Exclusive Bonus Recipes:
- Grilled Polenta Crostini – includes photos
- Tuscan Mushroom Risotto – no photos
And here are a few of the 50 images* included in the “Tastes of Tuscany” package…
This composite marketing image is watermarked. However, the large images you receive with your purchase are not marked.
Think of all the time and money you’d spend if you were to create this content yourself each month… Brainstorming new ideas, making multiple trips to the grocery store, paying for ingredients, developing and testing each recipe, taking quality food photos, and coming up with ideas to share via email and social media.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the “heavy lifting” for you with our exclusive recipe and food photo PLR packs – for a fraction of what you’d spend doing it yourself!
Download Your Copy Today for Just $21!
**That’s Just $2 per Kitchen-Tested Recipe with Original Food Photos!!