Help Your Readers Save Time & Money with These Delicious Kitchen-Tested Recipes with Original Food Photos!
If you are a food, lifestyle, or health blogger, you already know how hard it can be to keep your blog filled with fresh food-themed content. With everything else you have going on, it can be a real struggle to constantly come up with delicious, new recipes and mouth-watering images your readers will love.
Fortunately, we can help!
Our convenient recipe + photo PLR packages offer an affordable way to keep your blog filled with brand new, high-quality food content. Each pack in this series includes:
- 8 brand new kitchen-tested recipes – ALL with original photos. (That’s 2 new blog posts with photos per week every month!)
- At least 20 original food photos – “Soups & Salads – Volume 1” includes 44 final images!
- Unannounced bonuses, including extra recipes, in-process photos, money-saving coupons, Monetization ideas, marketing tips, and much more. (Bonuses vary each month)
The gluten-free recipes included in the BSB Archive Packs can be used on just about any website that focuses on using healthy, whole food ingredients. In addition, all recipes in this series do not include any added sugar or any artificial preservatives.
Just fresh, real food recipes your readers will love!
Here are the all-new recipes with photos featured in this brand new recipe PLR pack:
- Chicken Caesar Salad with Homemade Dressing
- Peach & BlackBerry Salad with Blackberry Basil Dressing
- Wilted Spinach Salad with Hot Bacon Dressing
- Deconstructed Waldorf Salad
- Creamy Golden Gazpacho
- Gluten-Free French Onion Soup
- Tex-Mex Chicken & Black Bean Soup
*Our recipe + photo PLR packs are guaranteed to include at least 20 large, exclusive images. However, the “Soups & Salads – Volume 1” package includes 44 final plated images!
Here’s a Look at the PLR Images Included in the “Soups & Salads – Volume 1” Pack:
PLEASE NOTE: These marketing images are watermarked.
The images you receive with your purchase are NOT watermarked.
Think of all the time and money you’d spend if you were to create this content yourself each month… Brainstorming new ideas, making multiple trips to the grocery store, paying for ingredients, developing and testing each recipe, taking quality food photos, and coming up with ideas to share via email and social media.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the “heavy lifting” for you with our new recipe + photo PLR packs – for a fraction of what you’d spend doing it yourself!