Help Your Readers Save Time & Money with These Delicious Kitchen-Tested Recipes with Original Food Photos!
If you are a food, lifestyle, or health blogger, you already know how hard it can be to keep your blog filled with fresh food-themed content. With everything else you have going on, it can be a real struggle to constantly come up with delicious, new recipes and mouth-watering images your readers will love.
Fortunately, we can help!
Our convenient recipe + photo PLR packages offer an affordable way to keep your blog filled with brand new, high-quality food content.
- 8 brand new kitchen-tested recipes – ALL with original photos. (That’s 2 new blog posts with photos per week every month!)
- At least 20 original food photos – “One-Skillet Recipes – Volume 1” includes 58 final images!
- Unannounced bonuses, including extra recipes, in-process photos, money-saving coupons, Monetization ideas, marketing tips, and much more. (Bonuses vary each month)
The gluten and refined sugar-free recipes included in this recipe + photo PLR package can be used on just about any website that focuses on using healthy, whole food ingredients.
Just fresh, real food recipes your readers will love!
Here are the all-new recipes with photos featured in this brand new recipe + photo PLR pack:
- Easy Beef Taco Skillet
- Pork Chop & Wild Rice Pilaf
- Rustic Chicken & White Bean Stew
- Cajun Red Beans & Rice
- Cajun Shrimp & Vegetable Skillet
- Potato-Crusted Frittata
- Risotto Primavera
- Spicy Honey Garlic Shrimp Skillet
ALL recipes in this recipe + photo PLR recipe package are gluten and refined sugar-free.
*Each package in the BSB series is guaranteed to include 20 large, exclusive images. However, the “One-Skillet Recipes – Volume 1” package includes 58 large images!
Here’s a look at the exclusive food PLR images included in this brand new pack:
Think of all the time and money you’d spend if you were to create this content yourself… Brainstorming new ideas, making multiple trips to the grocery store, paying for ingredients, developing and testing each recipe, taking quality food photos, and coming up with ideas to share via email and social media.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the “heavy lifting” for you with our fabulous Recipe + Photo PLR Recipe Packs – for a fraction of what you’d spend doing it yourself!