Help Your Readers Save Time & Money
with These Delicious Kitchen-Tested Recipes with Original Food Photos!
If you are a food, lifestyle, or health blogger, you already know how hard it can be to keep your blog filled with fresh food-themed content. With everything else you have going on, it can be a real struggle to constantly come up with delicious, new recipes and mouth-watering images your readers will love.
Fortunately, we can help!
Our convenient kitchen-tested recipe + photo PLR packs offers an affordable way to keep your blog filled with brand new, high-quality food content every month.
- 8 brand new kitchen-tested recipes – ALL with original photos. (That’s 2 new blog posts with photos per week every month!)
- At least 20 original food photos – “Living Low Carb – Volume 2” includes 56 final images!
- Unannounced bonuses, including extra recipes, in-process photos, money-saving coupons, Monetization ideas, marketing tips, and much more. (Bonuses vary with each pack)
The gluten-free recipes included in out kitchen-tested recipe + photo PLR packs can be used on just about any website that focuses on using healthy, whole food ingredients. In addition, all recipes in this package do not include any added sugar or any artificial preservatives.
Just fresh, real food recipes your readers will love!
Here are the all-new recipes with photos featured in the Living Low Carb – Volume 2 recipe + photo PLR pack:
- Loaded Cabbage Steaks with Bacon and Blue Cheese
- Garlic Shrimp & Spaghetti Squash
- Bacon Blue “Cheeseburger” Stuffed Portobello Mushrooms
- Pizza Stuffed Poblano Peppers
- Cashew Chicken & Red Cabbage Stir Fry
- Low Carb Chicken Enchilada Soup
- Low Carb Almond Meringue Cookies
As always, ALL recipes in the BSB series are gluten and refined sugar-free.
*Each recipe + photo package in the BSB series is guaranteed to include 20 large, exclusive images. However, the “Living Low Carb – Volume 2” package includes 56 large images!
Here’s a look at a few of the exclusive food PLR images included in this brand new pack:
Think of all the time and money you’d spend if you were to create this content yourself each month… Brainstorming new ideas, making multiple trips to the grocery store, paying for ingredients, developing and testing each recipe, taking quality food photos, and coming up with ideas to share via email and social media.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the “heavy lifting” for you with our kitchen-tested recipe + photo PLR packs – for a fraction of what you’d spend doing it yourself!