Ring in the holidays with these delicious, healthy holiday PLR recipes with original food photos!
If you are a food, lifestyle, or health blogger, you already know how hard it can be to keep your blog filled with fresh food-themed content. With everything else you have going on, it can be a real struggle to constantly come up with delicious, new recipes and mouth-watering images your readers will love.
Fortunately, we can help!
This package of Healthy Holiday Recipes PLR offers an affordable way to keep your blog filled with brand new, high-quality food content.
The “Healthy Holiday Recipes” PLR Package Includes:
- 8 brand new kitchen-tested recipes – ALL with original photos – that’s 2 new blog posts with photos per week every month!
- 30 original & exclusive food photos to go with each recipe*
These gluten-free recipes can be used on just about any website that focuses on using healthy, whole food ingredients. In addition, these recipes do not include any added processed sugar or any other pre-packaged or processed ingredients.
Just fresh, real food recipes your readers will love!
Here are the “Healthy Holiday Recipes” Recipes featured in this package:
- Cinnamon and Cumin-Infused Cranberry Spritzer
- Cranberry-Pear Sauce with Rosemary and Ginger
- Savory Mashed Sweet Potatoes with Fresh Thyme
- Apple and Feta-Stuffed Pork Tenderloin
- Warm Garlic Parmesan Shrimp with Roasted Garlic Dip
- Poached Pears with Honey Mascarpone Cream
- Spicy Leftover Turkey & White Bean Soup
- Portobello & Sage-Stuffed Acorn Squash
Here’s a look at the 30 original photos included in this new “Healthy Holiday Recipe” PLR package:
*All 8 recipes include at least 2 to 3 large food photos that are exclusive to KitchenBloggers. (I personally take each photo so you don’t have to worry about their source). These marketing images are watermarked. The images you receive with your license are NOT marked.
These original and exclusive images are perfect for social media graphics, your website, or in your paid or free food or gardening guides!
Special Bonus: You’ll also get an exclusive coupon good for $15 OFF any other product on KitchenBloggers!
Think of all the time and money you’d spend if you were to create this content yourself … You’d need to brainstorm new ideas, make multiple trips to the grocery store, pay for ingredients, develop and test each recipe, take quality food photos, and come up with ideas to share your new content via email and social media.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the “heavy lifting” for you with our new “Healthy Holiday Recipes” PLR Package – for a fraction of what you’d spend doing it yourself!