Looking for fast and easy “from-scratch” recipes for your food, lifestyle, or healthy & wellness website that ALSO taste terrific?!
If so, you won’t want to miss this awesome new “Healthy 30-Minute Meals” PLR package featuring kitchen-tested recipes with original food photos!
The recipes in this “Healthy 30 Minute Meals” PLR package are all gluten-free, with no added sugar. These delicious recipes can be used on any website that focuses on using healthy, whole food ingredients.
In addition, these recipes do not include any type of processed or pre-packaged ingredients. Just fresh, real food your readers will love!
The Healthy 30-Minute Meal Recipe PLR Package includes:
- 8 brand new kitchen-tested recipes – ALL with original photos – that’s 2 new blog posts with photos for a month!
- 28 original food photos*
- “Top 10 Tips Sheet” – Relevant cooking tips and kitchen hacks related to the recipes in this package. (Perfect for sharing via your eNewsletter or on social media)
Here are the recipes featured in the “Healthy 30 Minute Meals” package:
- Savory Butternut Squash Noodles
- Chicken Fajita Lettuce Wraps with Creamy Cilantro-Lime Sauce
- Bone-In Pork Chops with Creamy Mushroom Sauce
- Quick and Easy Skillet Tri-Tip Steak
- Chicken Marsala Soup
- Green Bean Salad with Tomatoes & Feta
- Fresh Fruit Salad with Honey-Yogurt Dip
- Sweet or Savory Flourless “Crepes” – 2 recipes/sets of photos in 1!
Here’s a look at the 28 photos* included in the brand new “Healthy 30 Minute Meals” package:
*All recipes come with at least 2 to 3 large food photos that are exclusive to KitchenBloggers. (I personally take each photo so you don’t have to worry about their source).
The “Healthy 30 Minute Meals” PLR pack also includes these special bonuses:
- 2 additional “30-minute’ bonus recipes (with 8 additional food photos)
- Bonus product review
- Easy Monetization ideas for this package
Think of all the time and money you’d spend if you were to create this content yourself… Brainstorming new ideas, making multiple trips to the grocery store, buying ingredients, developing and testing each recipe, taking quality food photos, and coming up with ideas to share via email and social media.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the “heavy lifting” for you with this convenient recipe and photo PLR package – for a fraction of what you’d spend doing it yourself! (If you were to buy stock food photos elsewhere, you’d pay at least $1 per small photo – and you’d still need to develop and test the recipes to go along with them).