This information-packed 17-page PLR report includes 101 professional cooking tips & techniques related to the following topics:
- General Cooking Tips
- Sauces and Seasonings
- Meat & Poultry
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Pasta, Rice and Potatoes
How to Use This Report…
- Create a valuable opt-in incentive report to grow your email list
- Add your own graphics, images and personal anecdotes to create a paid product
- Add to your free or paid membership site
- Break it apart to create a “Tip of the Week” feature on your blog or newsletter
- Combine multiple tips to create in-depth blog posts or articles
- Make graphics to share on social media
Here’s a Look at What’s Inside:
Tip #7: Stop water from boiling over. To keep pots from boiling over when cooking, add a thin layer of butter around the inside rim at the top of the pot. This works well for rice, pasta and potatoes.
Tip #20: Always marinate foods in a glass or ceramic dish. Most marinades contain an acidic ingredient such as lemon juice, vinegar or wine that can react with metal or plastic and cause off-flavors in your food.
Get These 2 (+ 99 More!)
Valuable Cooking Tips & Techniques
Download Your Copy Today!
Please Note: This content is not exclusive to KitchenBloggers.com, but it has been professionally edited and updated. Please check your records – don’t spend your hard-earned money on content you already have.