Looking for easy & healthy “from-scratch” recipes for your food, lifestyle, or healthy & wellness website that ALSO taste fantastic?!
If so, you won’t want to miss this awesome Seasonal Slow Cooker recipes with original photos PLR package!
This “Seasonal Slow Cooker” PLR package features fast and easy sugar and gluten-free recipes that can be used on any website that focuses on using healthy, whole food ingredients.
In addition, these recipes do not include any type of processed or pre-packaged ingredients. Just fresh, real food your readers will love!
The Seasonal Slow Cooker Recipes PLR Package includes:
- 8 kitchen-tested recipes – ALL with original photos – that’s 2 new blog posts with photos per week for a month!
- More than 20 original food photos*
- “Top 10 Tips Sheet” – Relevant cooking tips and kitchen hacks related to the recipes in this package. (Perfect for sharing via your eNewsletter or on social media)
The gluten-free recipes included in this package can be used on just about any website that focuses on using healthy, whole food ingredients. In addition, these recipes do not include any added sugar or any other pre-packaged or processed ingredients. Just fresh, real food recipes your readers will love!
Here are the Seasonal Slow Cooker Recipes featured in this package:
- Spicy Jalapeno Buffalo Chicken Dip
- Mulled Apple Cider with a Twist
- Overnight Apple Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats
- Slow Cooker Beef Broccoli
- Creamy Wild Rice & Mushroom Soup
- Tuscan Sausage & Potato Soup
- Savory Pineapple Pork Roast
- Easy Shredded Mexican Chicken
Here’s a look at some of the 30+ original photos in the brand new “Slow Cooker Recipes” package:
*All recipes come with at least 2 to 3 large food photos that are exclusive to KitchenBloggers. (I personally take each photo so you don’t have to worry about their source).
Plus These Special Bonuses for the Brand New “Slow Cooker Recipes” Pack:
- 2 additional bonus recipes (with additional food photos!)
— Brand New: Cilantro-Lime Rice
— Slow Cooker Beef Chili
- Easy Monetization ideas for this package
- Members-only discount coupon
Value-Added Bonus Pack: Our Complete Slow Cooker Product Review PLR Pack
Now, you can help your readers make an informed decision while shopping for this indispensable kitchen tool. This brand new Slow Cooker Product Review PLR Package includes 8 detailed articles and product reviews (each approximately 500 words). Includes one overview article on how to choose the right slow cooker for your household, plus 7 reviews of best-selling and highly rated slow cookers.
With high-quality product reviews, you can earn your money back quickly. Simply add your own affiliate links – then bundle them together into a special report, add them to your autoresponder, post them on your blog… or whatever you choose!
Here’s a Closer Look at What’s Included:
In-Depth Article on the Slow Cooker Product Category
- How to Choose the Perfect Slow Cooker for Your Household
- document with links to reviewed products, plus potential “add-on” purchases
7 Detailed Slow Cooker Reviews:
- 4-Quart 360 Cookware ID004-GC Gourmet Slow Cooker
- Hamilton Beach Stay or Go 6-Quart Slow Cooker Review
- The Crock-Pot SCCPVL610-S Programmable Cook and Carry Oval Slow Cooker
- The Emeril SD500050 6 Quart Dishwasher Safe Ceramic Bowl Slow Cooker with Automatic Temperature Control Technology
- The Cuisinart 3-In-1 Cook Central Multi-Cooker, Slow Cooker, Steamer
- Calphalon 7-Quart Digital Slow Cooker
- The Stainless Steel Crock-Pot SCVT650-PS 6 1/2 Quart Programmable Touchscreen Slow Cooker
Compelling, No-Hype Reviews
Your readers can spot “hype” a million miles away – and will definitely appreciate the amount of research and honesty that went into creating each review.
Every product in this package is rated a “best seller” on Amazon.com AND has earned a 4.0 or higher customer rating. While every review focuses on the primary strengths of each model, potential drawbacks – and suitable alternatives – are noted, as well.
Plus, the slow cookers reviewed for this package offer a nice balance between entry-level, moderately priced, and high-end models, so there is something for every budget.
Think of all the time and money you’d spend if you were to create this content yourself each month… Brainstorming new ideas, making multiple trips to the grocery store, paying for ingredients, developing and testing each recipe, taking quality food photos, and coming up with ideas to share via email and social media.
Fortunately, we’ve done all the “heavy lifting” for you with our Seasonal Slow Cooker Recipe PLR package – for a fraction of what you’d spend doing it yourself!