Take Your Readers on a Culinary Tour
of Beautiful Northern Italy
There is so much more to Italian cuisine than heaping platters of pasta smothered in red tomato sauce. Once you scratch the surface of all this beautiful country has to offer, you’ll find a diverse palette of unique flavor combinations carefully crafted from fresh, locally available ingredients.
Yet, for all of its diversity, northern Italian cuisine is not overly fussy or complicated. Instead, the focus is on simple, yet incredibly delicious, preparations.
Show Your Readers How Easy it is to Prepare
Delicious Homemade Italian Dishes
The recipes in “Tastes of Northern Italy” are suitable for beginning-to-intermediate home cooks. The basic recipes feature readily available ingredients and easy-to-follow, step-by-step instructions. For example, the polenta, risotto and gnocchi recipes are presented in a “blank canvas” state that can easily be customized with additional ingredients. Suggested variations for most recipes are provided.
This Exclusive* Cooking PLR Package Includes:
- 49 Original Food Images with PLR rights (see samples below)
- 10 Delicious Recipes
- 5 In-Depth Cooking Articles
- 1 Cookbook Review
(*All Content and Images Exclusive to KitchenBloggers.com)
Recipes with Photos: (49 images)
- Peach Bellini Cocktail (11 images)
- Easy Baked Risotto (15 images)
- Rustic Pasta Fagioli (16 images)
- Fresh Basil Pesto (7 images)
- Classic Italian Spritz Cocktail
- Sweet and Savory Crostini Toppings
- Hearty Minestrone Soup
- Potato Gnocchi
- Traditional “Stand-and-Stir” Risotto
- Perfect Panna Cotta
In-Depth Cooking Articles
- Explore the Unique Flavors of Northern vs. Southern Italy (592 words)
- Risotto: Northern Italy’s Classic Comfort Food (684 words)
- Culinary Differences Across Northern Italy’s Diverse Regions (538 words)
- 10 Cooking Tips Related to Northern Italian Cooking (540 words)
- The 3 “B”s of Piedmont Wine: Barolo, Barbaresco and Barbera (755 words)
- The Italian Farmer’s Table: Authentic Recipes and Local Lore from Northern Italy (681 words)
With the “Taste of Northern Italy” Cooking PLR package, you get 49 original images, 10 delicious recipes, 5 in-depth food articles and 1 cookbook review … that’s a total of 65 unique pieces of high-quality content – almost 3,800 words of high-quality food content (not counting recipes) – all for around 28¢ each!