Attention Food & Lifestyle Bloggers!
Are you overwhelmed or confused about what you should be writing about - and when?
If so, you are definitely NOT alone. We know how challenging it can be to come up with fresh food-related content ideas and gorgeous food photos month after month. With so many fun and delicious food-related topics to write about, it can be hard to sit down and pick one thing to get started.
Fortunately, we can help! Here's how...
Our popular Monthly Content Prompts packages are designed to work with our popular Food Blogging Breakout Pack to give you even more tools and resources to make the most out of upcoming daily, weekly, and monthly food themes throughout the year.
When you sign up for our Monthly Content Prompts, you'll receive an all-new package each month designed to help you get ahead of the never-ending quest to plan out your blog and social media content without scrambling around looking for ideas.
Here's What You Will Receive Each Month:
- Monthly Content Prompts Guide - Multi-page no-fluff PDF featuring creative content tips and ideas
- 4 BRAND NEW Recipes with "In-Process" & Final Photos
- 2 ARCHIVE (aka previously released) Recipes with Final Photos
- Original Food Photos - all featured recipes include our exclusive food photos
- Easy-to-Edit Canva Social Media Templates OR PowerPoint Recipe Cards (New Templates/Recipe Cards in each package).
- Exclusive Discounts & Savings on KitchenBloggers and Our Partners' Products
- Additional Unannounced Bonuses - bonuses vary each month
Here's a Closer Look at What You'll Receive...
Current Monthly Content Prompts Recipes:
- NEW: Apple-Celery Salad with Maple-Dijon Dressing - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Orange-Cranberry Cheeseball - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Tortellini Antipasto Salad - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Tortellini Chicken Skewers -INCLUDES in-process photos
- ARCHIVE: Chocolate-Covered Strawberries
- ARCHIVE: Slow Cooker Apple-Cinnamon Steel Cut Oats
- BONUS: Daikon Noodle Soup
Prior Monthly Content Prompts Recipes:
- NEW: Berry Lime French Toast - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Classic Peanut Brittle Recipe - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Jalapeño Popper Stuffed Twice-Baked Potatoes - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Spicy Shrimp Noodle Bowl - INCLUDES in-process photos
- ARCHIVE: Chocolate Peanut Butter Brownies
- ARCHIVE: Hearty One-Pot Meat Sauce
- BONUS: Sous Vide Bacon & Gruyére Egg Bites
*All featured recipes are related to one or more upcoming food themes.
Please Note: Archive & Bonus recipes have been previously released in other packages on KitchenBloggers. The number of images will vary each month depending on the featured recipes. All recipes and images are exclusive to KitchenBloggers.com, so you do not need to worry about copyright issues with our content.
Archive Recipes - "When to Use These Recipes" Tip Sheet:
Featured Monthly Content Prompts Guide:
All Recipes in Each Monthly Content Prompt Pack include KitchenBloggers' Exclusive Food Photos!
Please Note: In-Process Photos are Included for the 4 BRAND NEW Recipes ONLY
The in-process photos shown above are for illustrative purposes only. The actual images in each package are updated each month.
Each Package also Includes at least 3 Editable Social Media Templates OR Recipe Cards.
Social Media Templates vary each month and are for popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc..
The easy-to-edit templates and recipe cards created in either Canva or PowerPoint.
The recipe card templates above are for illustrative purposes only. The actual templates in each package are updated each month.
With our all new Monthly Content Prompt packages, we take the guesswork out of what to write about and when!
Ready to Get Started? Simply choose one of the following convenient payment options to get immediate access to the current Monthly Content Prompt package:
The Monthly Content Prompts PDF Featured in This Package Include Personal Use Only Rights. This PDF May Not Be Edited, Sold, Given Away or Otherwise Distributed.
The Recipes, Images, and Graphics Come with Full PLR Rights. They May Be Edited and Published Under Your Own Name. However, They May Not Be Sold or Given Away with PLR, MRR, or Any Other Type of Resale Rights.
This product is exclusive to KitchenBloggers.com and may not be sold or given away.