Attention Food & Lifestyle Bloggers!
Are you overwhelmed or confused about what you should be writing about - and when?
If so, you are definitely NOT alone. We know how challenging it can be to come up with fresh food-related content ideas and gorgeous food photos month after month. With so many fun and delicious food-related topics to write about, it can be hard to sit down and pick one thing to get started.
Fortunately, we can help! Here's how...
Our all-new Monthly Content Prompts packages are designed to work with our popular Food Blogging Breakout Pack to give you even more tools and resources to make the most out of upcoming daily, weekly, and monthly food themes throughout the year.
When you sign up for our Monthly Content Prompts, you'll receive an all-new package each month designed to help you get ahead of the never-ending quest to plan out your blog and social media content without scrambling around looking for ideas.
Here's What You Will Receive Each Month:
- Monthly Content Prompts Guide - Multi-page no-fluff PDF featuring creative content tips and ideas
- 4 BRAND NEW Recipes with "In-Process" & Final Photos - (starts in January)
- 2 ARCHIVE (aka previously released) Recipes with Final Photos - (starts in January)
- Original Food Photos - all featured recipes include our exclusive food photos
- Easy-to-Edit Canva Social Media Templates or PowerPoint Recipe Cards (New Templates/Recipe Cards in each package).
- Exclusive Discounts & Savings on KitchenBloggers and Our Partners' Products
- Additional Unannounced Bonuses - bonuses vary each month
Here's a Closer Look at What You'll Receive...
JANUARY Monthly Content Prompts Recipes - All with Photos:
- NEW: (How to) Reverse Sear Strip Steaks - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: White Cafe Mocha - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Instant Pot® Chicken Noodle Soup - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Cast Iron Pizza Margherita - INCLUDES in-process photos
- ARCHIVE: Slow Cooker Southwestern Breakfast Casserole
- ARCHIVE: Sous Vide Chicken Bok Choy Soup
DECEMBER Monthly Content Prompts Recipes - All with Photos:
- NEW: Chocolate-Covered Strawberries - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Roasted Pear & Blue Cheese Bruschetta - INCLUDES in-process photos
- NEW: Roasted Pears with Walnuts & Blue Cheese - INCLUDES in-process photos
- ARCHIVE: Berry-Peach Sangria
- ARCHIVE: Chunky Potato Bacon Soup
- ARCHIVE: Homemade Eggnog
- ARCHIVE: Instant Pot® Cinnamon Pear Applesauce
- ARCHIVE: Sicilian Fish Stew
Featured Monthly Content Prompts Guide:
*All featured recipes are related to one or more upcoming food themes for each featured month.
Please Note: Archive recipes have been previously released in other packages on KitchenBloggers. The number of images will vary each month depending on the featured recipes. All recipes and images are exclusive to KitchenBloggers.com, so you do not need to worry about copyright issues with our content.
All Recipes in Each Monthly Content Prompt Pack include KitchenBloggers' Exclusive Food Photos!
Please Note: In-Process Photos are Included for the BRAND NEW Recipes ONLY
Each Package also Includes at least 3 Editable Social Media Templates and/or Recipe Cards.
Social Media Templates vary each month and are for popular social media platforms, including Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, etc..
The easy-to-edit templates and recipe cards created in either Canva or PowerPoint.
3 Editable Canva or PowerPoint Templates
The recipe card templates above are for illustrative purposes only. The actual templates in each package are updated each month.
With our all new Monthly Content Prompt packages, we take the guesswork out of what to write about and when!
Ready to Get Started? Simply choose one of the following convenient payment options to get immediate access to the current Monthly Content Prompt package:
The Monthly Content Prompts PDF Featured in This Package Include Personal Use Only Rights. This PDF May Not Be Edited, Sold, Given Away or Otherwise Distributed.
The Recipes, Images, and Graphics Come with Full PLR Rights. They May Be Edited and Published Under Your Own Name. However, They May Not Be Sold or Given Away with PLR, MRR, or Any Other Type of Resale Rights.
This product is exclusive to KitchenBloggers.com and may not be sold or given away.