2019 Update Now Available!
This handy Food Blog Content & Business Planner is designed to help you grow your food-related blog into a fun and profitable business in 2018 and beyond!
Food Blog Content & Business Planner – Compact 27-Page Printable Planner
12– 17 Monthly Editorial Calendars – (Aug 2018 – December 2019) – featuring monthly food themes and goal setting prompts.
- Weekly Promotional Calendar – Earn more by planning your promotional and content schedule in advance. Print only as many as you need!
- Daily Blog Planner – includes space for sponsor, guest post, & monetization ideas.
- Blog Post Idea Worksheet – capture your best ideas while they are fresh in your mind.
- Blog Series Idea Worksheet – brainstorm and organize engaging blog series ideas with this handy worksheet.
- “My Top Blog Posts” Worksheet – keep track of your best blog posts so you can easily see what works – and what doesn’t!
- “My Web Stats” Worksheet – measure, track, and grow your online reach throughout the year.
- Affiliate Program Worksheet – organize your top performing affiliate program information in one convenient location.
Need More Room? You’ll Also Receive These Expanded 2 Page Daily & Weekly Planners:
Not Sure What to Blog About or Share on Social Media? Print Out These Handy Quarterly Food Theme Guides for Instant Inspiration!
Plan ahead with these handy, easy-to-print checklists. Includes a detailed list of monthly, weekly & daily food themes. Perfect for planning blog posts and series, hosting recipe roundups, and filling your social media calendar.
Plus, You’ll Also Get These Information-Packed Business-Building Bonuses:
- 50 Ways to Grow Your Food Blog Audience
- 50 Ways to Build Your Food Blog Income
- Checklist: How to Revive Your Old Blog Posts
Brand New: 3 Business Financial Tracking Spreadsheets*:
- Daily Snapshot Report – easily keep track of cashflow and expenses on a daily basis
- Annual Revenue & Expense Report – keep an ongoing digital record of business income & expenses.
- Year-Over-Year Report – Keep track of key financial performance metrics in your business year-over-year and month-to-month. Metrics tracked include number of monthly transaction, total gross revenue, PayPal (and other) processing fees, affiliate payments, and refunds.
*Disclaimer: These spreadsheets are for informational and organizational purposes ONLY. In no way should the be construed as financial, accounting, or legal advice. Please talk to a qualified accountant and/or attorney before making any financial or legal decisions for your business.
Claim Your Copy Today for Just
$30 – $21!*
Use coupon code Planner9 to save $9 on this package!
All files for this package are in PDF format.
This content is for your personal use only. PLR, MRR, or any other type of resale rights are not included for this package.
This product is exclusive to KitchenBloggers.com and may not be edited, sold, transferred, or given away.