Chinese New Year is a very symbolic holiday with traditions to bring luck, health and prosperity in the coming year. It also means a lot of delicious and symbolic foods. This recipe includes 10 great recipes that your readers can easily prepare at home to participate in the holiday.
This is a content and photo package that you can publish on your website, sell, share on social media and more. You can edit, brandand monetize this content as much as you’d like. It’s all up to you when you purchase your private label rights below.
Here is what’s included in this ready-made content pack…
Delicious Chinese New Year Recipes to Bring Your Good Luck, Health and Prosperity
This “Delicious Chinese New Year Recipes to Bring Your Good Luck, Health and Prosperity” book has 10 delicious recipes and their symbolic meanings. It includes 3843 words and 12 images (one for each completed recipe, plus a couple more) to help your readers get in the delicious spirit of the holiday. The recipes included are:
- Longevity Noodles with Chicken Meatballs
- Pineapple Tarts
- Clay Pot or Rice Cooker Chicken with Garlic Rice
- Egg Tarts
- Chicken or Pork Stuffed Fried Won Ton
- Chinese Pork Dumplings
- Chinese New Year Cake (Niangao)
- Cantonese Pork and Shrimp Spring Rolls
- Buddha’s Delight (Jai)
- Sweet and Sour White Whole Fish
Here are a couple of sneak peeks inside…
Recipe Book Ecover Set with Editable File
12 Photos Included
Each recipes comes with a photo of the completed dish, plus there are 2 extra images. In addition to using the photos in your cookbook, you can use the photos on your blog, on social media or wherever you post images. Be sure to add your URL or logo before posting.
Here’s a sneak peek at the photos:
The 10 Recipes in Txt Format
If you’d like to publish the recipes on your blog or Facebook feed instead, we’ve also provided them in individual text files to make it simple.
To Recap, Your Package Includes:
- “Delicious Chinese New Year Recipes to Bring Your Good Luck, Health and Prosperity” (10 Recipes, 3843 words and 12 images)
- Complete recipe book ecover set with editable PSD file
- .JPG version of the 12 photos
- Each recipe in text format, so you can publish on your blog and more