Show Your Readers Why Chicken is “The Little Black Dress” of the Culinary World.
Chicken is one of the most versatile items you can put on the menu. Unfortunately, it is easy to get in the rut of always serving the “same old, same old” boring recipes. With the “Tastes Like Chicken” PLR package, you can show your readers that chicken doesn’t have to be boring!
Here’s What’s Included in “Tastes Like Chicken!” PLR Pack:
15 Chicken Recipes (9 with Photos)
- Bacon, Goat Cheese and Basil Stuffed Chicken Breasts – with original photos
- Rotisserie Chicken Breast in Browned Butter Caper Sauce – with original photos
- Braised Chicken Thighs with Portobello Mushroom Sauce – with original photos
- Breaded Chicken Rolls with Smoked Gouda, Roasted Tomatoes and Asparagus – with original photos
- Citrus and Garlic Roast Chicken – with original photos
- Crispy, Cheesy Chicken Cutlets – with original photos
- Lemon Garlic Chicken with Sautéed Kale – with original photos
- Ancho Chicken Quesadillas – with original photos
- Sweet and Spicy Chicken Wings – with photos (not original)
- Fast and Easy Baked Chicken Fingers
- Lemony Basil Chicken with Penne Pasta
- Spicy Chicken Sausage with Bow-Tie Pasta and Arugula
- Plus 3 Tasty Marinade Recipes for Chicken:
– Jerk Marinade
– Rosemary Shallot Marinade
– Spicy Chicken Marinade
1 Product & 1 Cookbook Review:
- Cuisinart GR-4NR 5-in-1 Griddler – just add your own affiliate links!
- Fifty Shades of Chicken: a Parody in a Cookbook – just add your own affiliate links!
“21 Tips” Sheet: Tips for Handling & Cooking Chicken – 742 words
21 chicken-related cooking and handling tips – great for newsletters, social media updates and blog post ideas
10 Theme-Related Social Media Graphics
52 Chicken Photos (33 images with recipes + 19 additional themed-related food images)
Package Includes 33 Photos with Recipes (3 Examples Below)
Bacon-Stuffed Chicken Breasts
Lemon Garlic Chicken with Sautéed Kale
Braised Chicken Thighs with Portobello Mushroom Sauce
Think of all the time and money you would spend shopping for all these ingredients, testing each recipe to get it “just right,” and then taking your own quality photographs. Then consider all the time it would take (or money to pay someone else) to create your own social media graphics or write in-depth, informative product and cookbook reviews.
You would EASILY spend hundreds of dollars (and tons of time) creating all of this high-quality material on your own, but you can grab your license today for all 80 pieces of content included in this package for less than 34 cents a piece! (If you buy stock food photos, you will pay at least $1 for each SMALL image and they do not come with related recipes).
Download Your Copy Today for Just $27!
This package is exclusive to KitchenBloggers.com. If you see it sold elsewhere, it is in violation of copyright laws and our terms of service.
This package was originally part of our monthly Food & Photo Club. Please check your records to make sure you don’t buy the same package twice.