If you’re not collecting email addresses from the visitors to your blog, you are missing out on a ton of traffic and a whole lot of cash in your pocket. Or if you are collecting email addresses, but aren’t staying in regular contact with your list or making product offers, you’re missing out on the same.
Let’s change that right now. Growing and profiting from your list isn’t difficult and it’s very inexpensive to do. Did you know that according to the Direct Marketing Association (DMA), email offers a return on investment of $40.56 for each single dollar invested? Those are amazing numbers that you can tap into yourself.
That’s what this guide is all about. We show you how setting up your own email newsletter will benefit your food site, how to get started and use this true and tested marketing technique to grow your business.
Inside this 40+ page guide you’ll find:
- Why email marketing is critical for your maximized success
- The benefits of email marketing with supporting statistics
- How to choose the right email software or autoresponder for you
- How to get people excited to sign up for your mailing list or newsletter
- 19 ideas for free gifts to woo new subscribers
- Key activities and tools for growing your list
- 27 ways to grow your subscriber list
- A planning sheet to help you grow and stay on track
- The anatomy of a successful email
- Ideas for creating great subject lines with fill in the blanks examples
- Should you use HTML or text only for your emails?
- Types of content your subscribers are going to love
- How to boost your reputation and sell more to your subscribers
If you want to use email marketing to enhance what you’re already doing with your website and to earn more money from food content, this is the guide for you.
Download Your Copy Today for Just $15
Note: This product is for personal use only.
No private label or resell rights are available.